Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving ads

Welcome to my blog, I have had requests to share some of the best buys I find each week. Hopefully the information I post will help you save, which is something we are all trying to do right now. Comments are welcome and if you find a good buy out there please feel free to share it with everyone. I'm late starting this week, I will try to post the buys of the week when the ads come out so you will have a week to purchase them.
One more thing, Thanks to my daughter Nicole for setting up the blog for me, she did a great job!

QFC

It's time to inventory your spice cupboard for the holidays. Spices or extracts are on sale buy one get one free.
Kroger brand frozen veg. are buy one get one free.
Celery 39 cents lb.
For those of you who do crackers wheat thins and triscuts are $1.88

Albertsons

They usually have some great buys, I don't make a special trip but stop when we go to Bellevue.
10 lb. bag of russet potatoes 88 cents limit 2
Green giant veg. 47 cents
Albertsons mandarin oranges 47 cents
Albertsons broth 57 cents
Albertsons olives 97 cents

Safeway

Whole pineapple $1.99
Tillamook 32oz. brick cheese selected varieties $3.99
Coupons in their ad ( you can usually get their ad inside the door if you don't have the coupons)
Philadelphia cream cheese 8 oz. $1.29
18ct Lucerne large eggs $1.99

I don't have the Fred Meyer ad, it comes out on Sunday so will post it on Monday. I also get the Top ad online so will post their best buys if you go into Bellevue it is worth stopping as they usually have some good buys.

Top

Libby's veg. 50 cents
Yams 57 cents lb.
Avocados 57 cents each
Haggen butter $1.99 (limit 2)
Parkay margarine 16oz. 25cents ( thats right only a quarter great for some of those cookie receipes for the holidays)

Hope this helps, let me know what you want me to watch for. I will try to include printable coupons when avalible. The following link has a $5.00 coupon for Top, I used one today.
http://topfoodmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/email/promo/1118/tc_promo1118-coupon.html

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment